STATIC WEBSITE GENERATOR
Small Store Website
Ethosite™ creates TWO distinct websites: one optimized for your desktop visitors and one optimized for your mobile visitors.
Our Small Store Website is designed for businesses that need a website that will display a small product catalog (up to 25 products) in addition to general information website pages. This is great solution for many types of businesses: artists, retail stores, antique dealers, entrepreneurs, or anyone that wants to sell on the Internet.
Financing is available! Give us a call today for your FREE no-obligation consultation.
Small Store Website Details:
STARTS with up to FIFTEEN (15) Desktop Website Pages and up to FIFTEEN (15) Mobile Website Pages
• ONE (1) Home Page describing your business or organization's services or products
• FIVE (5) General Content or Store Category Pages describing your business or organization's services or products or may be used for product categorization
• THREE (3) Detailed Product Pages that may be e-commerce enabled
• ONE (1) Lead Generating Contact Form Page - a direct link between you and your potential customers
• ONE (1) Contact Information Page with address, phone(s), fax, directions map, hours of operation, and email contact form link
• ONE (1) Social Media Page for your social media links
• ONE (1) Sitemap Page - imperative for search engine ranking
• ONE (1) Terms and Conditions Page for legal and privacy statements
• ONE (1) Copyright Page for copyright statement
Monthly Hosting Includes:
• Single domain (example: www.yourdomain.com)
• All website and email server system administration tasks
• Personal Web Concierge -
THIRTY (30) MINUTES PER MONTH, SINGLE ACCESS
of the following client-initiated website support tasks: 1. updates to existing page names, search keywords, description, and content;
and 2. email and/or phone consultation on site growth and marketing strategy
* Additional website pages have an associated setup cost and may have an associated monthly cost.
Ethosite™ Websites are expandable with additional pages, graphics, server storage space, email accounts, and monthly support time.